Join our coalition
Thank you for your interest in the Coalition to Simplify Colorado Sales & Use Tax. The mission of the coalition is to reform Colorado’s excessively complex sales and use tax system with multiple goals: fairness, simplicity, and predictability for business; revenue neutrality to avoid any adverse impact on local and state public services; and a competitive economic environment in Colorado that will attract employers. This coalition of businesses, trade organizations, and other interested taxpayers will drive reforms to achieve these goals.
If you would like to join our coalition at the board level please contact Jenn at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Colorado has one of the most complicated and misunderstood tax systems in the nation. Simplify Colorado works for Colorado small businesses in association with statewide and national businesses, trade organizations and invested taxpayers to reform the tax code and achieve the goals of small businesses around Colorado. The mission of the Simplify Colorado Sales Tax coalition is to reform
Colorado’s excessively complex sales and use tax system with multiple goals:
1. Fairness, simplicity, and predictability for businesses
2. Revenue neutrality to avoid adverse impacts on local and state public services; and
3. Creating a competitive economic environment in Colorado that will attract employers.
National Federation of Independent Businesses (NFIB) works on the national level as an advocate for small business in an effort to reduce tax code compilation and reform the lengthy regulations to small businesses.
Get Both Simplify and NFIB Membership Special Discounted Price of $249 per year
Small Business Advocate Membership with Simplify Colorado and National Federation of Independent Business - special offer of $249 per year - Includes:
● Webinars and updates about important state and national small business news and events
● Federal and state compliance assistance (posters, handbooks, etc.)
● 24/7 free legal help with membership specialized to help small businesses
● Benefits at all NFIB partnered companies (Sprint, Fedex, Turbotax, Office Depot)
● In addition to Simplify membership perks, advocacy on a national level
Simplify Colorado Membership Special Discounted Price of $99 per year
Small Business Advocate Membership - Simplify Colorado- special offer of $99 per year– Includes:
● Email updates from Simplify CO Coalition
● Invitations to conference calls from Simplify CO Coalition Lobbyists and Board Chair
● Calls to Take Action on Legislation Impacting Simplify CO Members
● Invitations to Simplify CO Coalition events
● Access to Simplify CO Legislative Bill Tracking (Legislation that Simplify CO is taking positions on and monitoring at the Colorado Legislature)